Luxembourg Institute of Research in Orthopedics, Sports Medicine and Science (LIROMS)
Clinical gait and movement biomechanist (full-time)
For our new biomechanics’ laboratory specialized in clinical gait and movement analysis, we are seeking a colleague to join a new project funded by the André Losch Fondation. You will be able to assist us in setting up the lab and develop new assessment procedures using 3D motion capture and surface EMG for our patients. You will be responsible for carrying out the tests, interpreting the results and producing the reports for the clinical team. Furthermore, you will be integrated in different research programs in collaboration with the Luxembourg Institute of Health.
You will report to Prof. J. Cabri, scientific director of LIROMS.
1. MSc in Physiotherapy.
2. Specialization in neurology (children and/or adults) and experience in orthopedics.
3. Interests in gait and movement biomechanics.
4. Skills and competencies in social care.
5. Experience in working with disabled persons.
6. Autonomous time and work management.
7. Languages: English and French (at least C1), knowledge of German and Luxembourgish is considered an advantage.
Full-time position (40 hours/week).
CDI with attractive remuneration.
Motivating team of clinicians and researchers, physiotherapists and engineers.
Public transportation (bus and train) is in immediate vicinity of the building (the laboratory is located just in front of the CHL in Eich/Dommeldange).
Please, send CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Centre Médical Fondation Norbert Metz
76, Rue d’Eich